Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Top 20 NFL Uniforms of All-Time

Since the NFL season is pretty much gone already, it's getting hard to come up with things to write about in regards to my favorite sport. So that left me with just a few options.

Do I just not write about the NFL this week?

Nah.

Do I come up with something outlandish and absolutely ridiculous to write about?

DING DING DING! WE HAVE A WINNER!

The one thing I've noticed about NFL fans is that they are super sensitive anytime you talk about their team. If you mention something you don't like about a certain NFL team, you will quickly get met with a chorus of angry villagers holding torches who want to see your house burned down to the ground. It's fun. It really is.

So, how will I anger those fans this week?

BY RANKING MY FAVORITE ALL-TIME NFL UNIFORMS EVER!

Why? Because if you can't debate what's happening on the football field at the time, the next best thing to debate is how good/bad your favorite team looks. Nothing gets people worked up quicker than when you mention how stupid their teams looks in their retro uniforms that they never should have brought back (looking at you Pittsburgh Steelers & Green Bay Packers).

That's what I'm doing here today. Ranking my personal favorite NFL uniforms of all-time. Did you get that? It's MY PERSONAL list of MY favorite uniforms of all-time. Not yours. Not your neighbors. Not your dogs. MINE!

Before you read on though, you should know a few things about my taste in uniforms. First of all, I love throwback uniforms. I just do. There's something about nostalgia that gets my pants tight and retro uniforms bring me back to a simpler time. Also, I love the color BLUE (especially light blue) and anything NEON (I'm an 80's child, we all love neon) or black.

Got it? I love blue, throwback uniforms, black, and neon. Those things will definitely factor into my rankings so don't be a troll and try and troll me or I will troll your troll looking face with my fists.

TIME FOR A HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!




Top 20 NFL Uniforms of All-Time!


20. Minnesota Vikings (current jerseys)




19. Detroit Lions (throwback jerseys)




18. Kansas City Chiefs (all-red)




17. Oakland Raiders




16. San Francisco 49ers




15. Green Bay Packers




14. Buffalo Bills (throwback)




13. Seattle Seahawks (neon green alternative)




12. Atlanta Falcons (throwbacks)




11. Denver Broncos (throwbacks)




10. Philadelphia Eagles (kelly green throwbacks)




9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (creamsicle throwbacks)




8. Cincinnati Bengals




7. Miami Dolphins (throwbacks)




6. Baltimore Ravens




5. Carolina Panthers




4. New England Patriots (throwbacks)




3. Los Angeles Rams (throwbacks)




2. Houston Oilers




1. San Diego Chargers (powder blue)

No comments:

Post a Comment