Wednesday, March 23, 2016

[Top 10 List] Favorite Baseball Video Games of All-Time



Best Baseball Video Games of All-Time

Growing up in the 80's was a lot different than things are now a days. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out. We didn't have all the technological toys that kids these days have at their disposal.

Nope.

We pretty much had one technologically advanced toy at our disposal...and that was video games!

Any kid that grew up in the 80's and the 90's likely spent a lot of time in front of the television playing video games. Whether it was Street Fighter, Twisted Metal, Madden, Mario, or Sonic...video games started getting massively huge around this time in history and remain a big part of our society today.

You know what genre I spent A LOT of time playing with as a kid? Baseball video games.

Baseball video games were a massive part of my life when I was a kid. Then again, baseball was a pretty big part of my life as well. It was my favorite sport to play as a kid. I loved watching it as a kid. And I absolutely was obsessed with baseball video games of any kind. That's what prompted me to make this list.

What are my top 10 favorite baseball video games ever? These are the games that I loved playing growing up and there's a good chance they would still kick ass today if I could get my paws on them somehow.

Enjoy the list.






Honorable Mentions:



Frank Thomas' Big Hurt Baseball (SNES)





Major League Baseball (NES)




Super Baseball 2020 (SNES)




And now, the TOP 10!......



10. Hardball (Genesis)




9. Little League Baseball (NES)




8. Bases Loaded (NES)




7. Ken Griffey Jr's Major League Baseball (SNES)




6. Tecmo Baseball




5. Baseball Stars II (NES)




4. MLB 15 The Show




3. R.B.I. Baseball 93 (Genesis)




2. Dusty Diamond's All-Star Softball (NES)




1. MVP Baseball 03 (Playstation 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment