Saturday, June 27, 2015

The times they are a changing......

Ladies and gentlemen.....welcome to the NEW Ultimate Sports Blog! 






I know how hard it is, but please try and curb your excitement because before you let it all out, allow me to explain.

I ran the Ultimate Football Blog for almost a year now. My goal with the Ultimate Football Blog was to give hardcore football fans with writing talent and nowhere to showcase it.....a place to, ummmm, showcase their talents. That was all fun and good during football season and then it happened. Football went away (SAY WHAT?!?!!) and it became a daunting task to keep these pages filled with new material. 

That's when it happened.

I had a couple of buddies point out that had I started an actual SPORTS blog and not just focused solely on football, I would have no problem filling the pages of this blog up considering sports go on all-year long. I started to warm up to the idea of changing the football blog to an all-sports blog, but I still wasn't 100% convinced because writing about football was my one true love.

Then I decided to do an NBA Draft live blog and got twice as many hits for that than I have for anything football-related in almost 10 months. OK. Now I'm convinced.

That's why I would like to welcome all of you to the NEW ULTIMATE SPORTS BLOG! It's basically going to be the same blog you've all come to know and love, but the number of columns will no doubt go up. Why? Because now we focus on ALL SPORTS. Not just football, basketball, baseball, hockey, etc....but ALL SPORTS! 

IT'S THE ULTIMATE SPORTS BLOG FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!

Welcome to a new era.


(PS: If you are interested in contributing columns to the Ultimate Sports Blog, contact me on Facebook, Twitter, or email me at SickboyV1@AOL.com. Anyone is welcome to contribute)

No comments:

Post a Comment