Saturday, January 2, 2016

The 2015-16 College Football End of the Year Round-Up: FBS Independents

The college football season is pretty much over, so that means it's time to go back and look at how each team performed this season. We will also take a look back at how I did on my predictions. Yes, unlike most sports writers, I'm not ashamed to bring up my predictions regardless of how awful they may have been. How do I prove to you guys that I actually know what I'm talking about? By looking back and seeing how my predictions turned out (and I have to admit....they're pretty solid).

So, with all that said.....it's time for the LAST College Football Round-Up for MANY MOONS....




The 2015-16 College Football Round-Up

End of the Year Review








Notre Dame Fightin' Irish



Overall Record: 10-3

Conference Record: Don't play in a conference

Wins: Texas, Virginia, Georgia Tech, UMass, Navy, USC, Temple. Pittsburgh, Wake Forest, Boston College

Losses: Clemson, Stanford, Ohio State 

My Predicted Record: 11-1

My Predicted Bowl Game: Fiesta Bowl vs. Boise State

Actual Bowl Game: Fiesta Bowl vs. Ohio State




BYU Cougars



Overall Record: 9-4

Conference Record: Don't play in a conference

Wins: Nebraska, Boise State, Connecticut, East Carolina, Cincinnati, Wagner, San Jose State, Fresno State, Utah State

Losses: UCLA, Michigan, Missouri, Utah 

My Predicted Record: 7-5

My Predicted Bowl Game: Las Vegas Bowl vs. Arizona

Actual Bowl Game: Las Vegas Bowl vs. Utah




Army Black Knights



Overall Record: 2-10

Conference Record: Don't play in a conference

Wins: Eastern Michigan, Bucknell

Losses: Fordham, Connecticut, Wake Forest, Penn State, Duke, Rice, Air Force, Tulane, Rutgers, Navy 

My Predicted Record: 5-7

My Predicted Bowl Game: Cure Bowl vs. Louisiana-Monroe

Actual Bowl Game: No bowl game

No comments:

Post a Comment